STOP making excuses! Tips on how to get yourself to get up and workout.


Do you find yourself wanted to lose weight, but you can’t seem to get up and do it? Weather it’s at the gym or home, you just don’t have the mind set to get up and work out. I have been in your shoes before and trust me I know how that feel like. Working out you need to have goals and plans. Do you want to lose weight because you want to look good for the summer or do you just want to be healthy? Whatever your reason is get up and set some goals and plans. To help you get started here are some tips that I have used to get myself off the couch to work out.

Goal:
Get a journey and write down you goal for example your weight goal. When I first stated I was 140 pound. My weight goal is to be in the range of 105-110 pounds. So that will be 30-35 pounds that I needed to loss.

Plan:
What are your plan? Are you planning on working out at the gym or at home? Are you planning on working out with a friend or alone? How many days a week are you planning to work out? My plan was to workout at home alone and 5 days a week. I feel like I would do better alone. Everyone is different so choice a plan that fit for you. If you want a short and easy plan to workout than check out this site. http://stayhealthyandfit88.blogspot.com/2017/03/you-can-do-it.html

Meal prep:
Choose a meal that’s fit for you. Weather its chicken, fish or beef make sure it is full of protein. And remember A LOT of vegetable. Always prep your meal ahead of time. Every time I meal prep, I would always do it on Sunday afternoon. I would prep for that week. Remember if you want to prep fish, always and I mean always eat them first. Fish always go bad before chicken and beef. If you had never meal prep before here is a good site to help you get the idea of meal preparing. http://damndelicious.net/2016/08/24/weekly-meal-prep/

Routine:
Choice a workout routine. If you plan on working out at home, decide on what workout video that is best for you and stay committee to it. When I first started I chose insanity work out. I take my time throughout my first month because insanity can be a bit too much especially if you haven’t workout for a few. If you decided that you want to get insanity a try here is the website to order their CD. https://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do


I hope this help you. Enjoy and leave any comment below. 

Comments